Friday, February 24, 2012

"Dear Randy" -- From The Desk of Phillip

"Ran,

Just thought I'd drop you a line or two to see how things have been going. How are you feeling? Is your hair falling out yet? Sorry, didn't mean to be so direct. Well... is it? I've enrolled myself in one of those hair club thingies since leaving town, hope it kicks in before the summer! As for my personal life, my stress levels have never been lower! Been spending less time at the bar sulking and more time on the beach having a Mai Thai (did I tell you about my severance package??? It's a-mazing. America is a wonderful country).

Just got through watching my DVR of the Rising Stars game... Bravo John Wall! That kid is something special. What's the deal with Dray though? Is he making excuses about why he can't come back yet? I swear its been 6 weeks. Doesn't surprise me. I see you haven't quite gotten them to work on the turnovers and rebounding either. I swear I tried. I guess walking out in the middle of practice wasn't the best indicator to "do better" to a bunch of 20 year old kids. I thought maybe doing that or picking on them a bit in press conferences every other day would get the message across, but I ended up on the street. Oh well... at least I have my severance package!

Haven't figured out JaVale yet I see... his mom seems to have some ideas... I'll leave that alone.

Has Ted started knocking on your door to talk to you about "progress?" If he hasn't, don't worry, its coming. They're "responding" to you right now, let's see how they respond later on in the year. They always start off looking like the owner did the right thing, then later on, they fall off the face of the eastern conference.

Well, hope you have better luck after the All-Star Break. Back to the beach for me!

Later,

Flip

P.S. - Is it me or did JaVale get robbed from the dunk contest two years in a row? Oh well, good luck explaining THAT to the media... haa!!! Back to my Mai Thai...."

Follow Me On Twitter: @NFLHustleBabe

No comments:

Post a Comment