Friday, February 24, 2012

Dear Kyle" A Letter to the Redskins O.C. - Offseason Confessions Pt. 2

"Dear Kyle,

Hey buddy! Hope your offseason is going well. Mine is going swell! I did miss you at my Super Bowl Party. I heard some rumor that you and your dad went out for drinks at some bar in Leesburg and you guys took shots everytime one of my former teammates did something good.... must have been a long night!

Well, the draft combine starts this weekend, should be pretty exciting. There's a lot of great offensive linemen in this draft to use that number 6 pick on. Or even if you wanted to go with Trent Richardson or Blackmon... still a solid choice! Even that Dre Kirkpatrick kid would be a great addition to our secondary with the sketchy condition of our safeties... I can dig it. :-)

So... I hear you guys will be meeting with Griffin on Saturday... you gonna pick up some tricks for me to use next year out of Baylor's playbook? Not that your playbook needs improvement, you've got the best arsenal of plays in the whole NFL! Every team should be jealous... I just know they are! That's all we really need... Griffin, Luck, Tannehill... those guys don't have the guts that I have. Plus, the whole squad is already behind me. You saw how they reacted when you started John. Fans weren't happy!

Well, I've been getting in some workouts this offseason, you know, just trying to keep my armstrength up. Nothing too serious yet. I'll start my serious cardio regiment in April with everyone else. Doing that much running this soon just doesn't work for me. As a matter of fact, I think that's when I'll start lifting weights too. May even start swimming then too. The playbook? I already know that stuff. Can't you tell?!

Well, I'd invite you to my draft party to see who you pick up (BYOB again) but I know you and your dad will be pretty busy. I hope to hear from Bruce on March 13... I'll be waiting attentively by my phone!

Hail to the Rexskins... Redskins!!! (Why do I keep doing that?! Force of habit!!)

Talk to you soon,
Rex

P.S. - When I come back, do you think we could talk to the equipment manager about loosening up my shoulder pads? The straps were really tight across my chest last season. Thanks buddy!"

Follow Me On Twitter: @NFLHustleBabe

No comments:

Post a Comment