Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Dear Kyle" A Letter to the Redskins O.C. - Offseason Confessions Pt. 1

"Dear Kyle,

Hey there! I hope your off season is going as swell as mine. Not too long ago I was at a fundraiser at a bowling alley and ran into Gio Gonzalez... judging by his twitter page, he seems to be behind the team! HTTR! Oh, and that photo that surfaced... don't mind the drink I'm holding... I promise I won't come back with a gut this spring. I'll get it together!!

Anyway, I really wanted to kind of express my concerns about the team. We made a lot of progressions last year and I feel like our squad is moving in the right direction. I meant what I said about no one wanted to face us last year... so what if we were 5-11. We made progress that you can't pick up on a stat sheet! I think once our wideouts get healthy they're going to be a pretty tough bunch to beat!! Our defense really stepped it up last season. Sidebar: What's going on with London and LaRon? From what I hear, neither has a contract and the other won't have surgery for the second year in a row... what's that about?!

Well, I'm not sure what your plans are for free agency, but I know we're set at quarterback! John and I, we got this. Who needs Peyton, Andrew or the Griffin kid?! Hell, I'm the original RG3, baby!!!!

Have you spoken with Graham? I heard he fractured some bones in his back on the last game of the season and I'm not sure if he's okay. Maybe that's an area to address in free agency. Here's an area to address... the offensive line. We had 41 sacks this year... and 108 hits on the QB (3rd worst in the league). That's pretty bad. If you want me to throw it deep, we gotta work on that pass protection!

Anyway, I've got some things around the house to get ready for my Super Bowl party this weekend. I sent you an E-vite, I hope you can make it!

Hail to the Rexskins Redskins!!!!

Signed,

Rex

P.S. - If you DO decide to drop by, don't worry, I've got a 6-pack waiting on ya, buddy. Everyone else... BYOB!! Now to find those ping pong balls and big red cups... ha!"


Follow Me On Twitter: @NFLHustleBabe

No comments:

Post a Comment