Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Dear Kyle..." A Letter to the Redskins O.C.: Pre-Draft Thoughts

"Dear Kyle,

How's it goin? I was thinkin' about coming back out to Ashburn to get started this year, then I heard they were doing that pilates stuff again... I'll pass.

Sooo... just a couple more days till the new kid gets here. Everyone here seems so excited about it... I don't get it. He already came out and said he has to go to battle with Sexy Rexy to win the spot! Yeah, we'll see how that goes. We'll see if everyone in the DMV is still hyped up come week one. #RG3ToDC huh... Ha! (I'm not bitter, I promise)

So how was your summer? Did you guys take another big Shanahan Family Adventure to the Caribbean or somewhere like in past years? On and off the field... you guys make family time look so fun!

I think I'm going to have a draft party just like last year. I wish I could remember everything, but I guess that's what makes it great!  But yeah, when you guys get to the third pick, I hope you plan on beefing up the right side of the offensive line. I mean, how else do you expect to protect me and John??? I mean, I'm glad you guys re-signed London, he deserves it. But geez, everytime I turn around I keep hearing about a safety or linebacker being signed. What about an offensive tackle? I mean, I may have to really get chisled to be able to run away from guys without any real help! Not to say that I don't trust your judgement, because you ARE the best o.c. in the world, but it really concerns me. :-\

Oh yeah, and what about special teams? I hope Danny's got some new blocking schemes for #16... he's gonna get him killed out there!!! Graham too!! He already took a hit last year that made a disc in his back mess up real bad! Thank God he started nailing 50 yarders a month or two ago... but he still needs to be protected.

Also, I think I may have to get my pads and jersey in a larger size this year. Last summer, trying to squeeze into the shoulder pads was a bit of a problem... Waaay too tight across my chest. Must have been all that bench pressing over the summer... Ha! And the jersey made me look like I was actually... ummm... fat. We gotta fix that. That look does not say "Sexy Rexy" at all.

Well, I guess I'd better get in teacher mode... Griff's gonna need all the help he can get. It'd be an honor to be a supplemental instructor for Kyle the Great!!

Hail to the Rexskins Redskins!!!

P.S. - Are we gonna get those black unis that leaked out on the internet last year??? Those threads were bad to the bone!! I feel like I can get my Mean Rex on in that getup!!! Yessss!"


Follow Me On Twitter: @NFLHustleBabe



No comments:

Post a Comment